IMAGE AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
Highly Specialized in Signal and Image Processing Across the Sensing Spectral Domain Including Big Data, Measurement, and Detection. Decades of Experience with Night Vision Technology to Include Supporting Cutting Edge Concepts Developed at DARPA. Signal and Image Processing Capabilities Include Simulation and Modeling of Mine and Minefield Detection, Automatic Target Detection for Military Systems of Different Targets and Background Types and Times of Day Across Spectral Domain.
- Deep Machine Learning and Machine Vision
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithm Development
- Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- Statistical Analysis of Big Data and Feature Extractions
- Simulation and Modeling and Validation with Real-World Data
- Data Collection and Testing and Evaluation Design